FLY the Common Kings

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Competition Practice with Lei...

What a workout and so enlightening. Frenchie did an awesome job interpreting what she could as far as choreography from Kumu's video, so thanks Fran! I know that we all feel 100% more confident now that we've got more insight into our kahiko thanks to Lei. The only bad thing is that our visit was very short but we hope to see her again soon and we hope to do her proud. The routine is still very challenging, but I believe the potential is there.l I personally don't want to just be able to pull it off... I want to be able to encompass the entire routine and perform it at my best. It is after all, a group effort... so as long as everyone is as passionate about it as our leaders, we'll be fine. La is still pushing me during our runs and workouts... I'm so grateful. I know it will all pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment